Master of Science in Marketing
Without solid marketing, there is no business
With the help of our industry-designed curriculum, award-winning research faculty, and capstone courses with innovative firms, we set up our students for a premier, well-rounded graduate degree. Let’s get to work!
Azure’s MS in marketing program is designed to enable the student acquire knowledge relevant to the creation, execution, and evaluation of media campaigns that span traditional and digital channels.
The evolving environment of social media and mobile advertising implies that the marketing landscape highly transitional. To that end, Azure’s hybrid marketing degree program seeks to mold you to become a leader in this highly dynamic field by introducing you to fundamentals of marketing and innovative strategies that you can use to refine your brand for maximum engagement, reach and influence on consumers.
A Master’s in Marketing with Innovative Curriculum and Hands-On Learning
Characterized custom-designed content that is grounded on theory and contemporary best practices, the goal of this hybrid master degree in marketing is to:
- Enable you to evaluate the traditional and digital marketing tools and platforms, and develop a better understanding of how its constructs fit into the marketing mix.
- Build your capacity to explore and understand the core principles of consumer behavior alongside the influence of relationship marketing on customer retention.
- Enhance your ability to transfer concepts of persuasion and storytelling into successful content development, enable you tap into the power of social media, and excel in brand and product management.
- Equip you with the knowledge to conduct successful analysis of marketing metrics and use the same to inform decision-making.
- Sharpen the depth of your creativity in designing marketing strategies that will meet real-world business needs.
- Offer you the opportunity to participate in Google’s Hybrid Marketing Challenge
- Assess your ability to be part of a team responsible for developing a workable, three-year marketing plan intended for real or fictional business.
- Ensure that you are able to outline you career objective and define your path to professional development by using Azure’s signature career management tool.
Who is this hybrid marketing degree program for?
This hybrid marketing degree is tailored for a wide range of clientele, the range of which comprise those seeking to align their knowledge of traditional marketing with digital ones, so that you may become an all-round marketing expert.
Prepare for Google AdWords and Analytics Certification
Part of this marketing program is dedicated to preparing individuals to take the Google AdWords and Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) certification exams.
Earn a Professional Credential Prior to Getting Your Degree
The program is designed such that beneficiaries will be eligible for a Graduate Certificate in Digital Marketing upon successfully completing MRKT 6110, MRKT 6120 and MRKT 6130 courses.
Upon completion, MS in Marketing graduates will be able to:
- Prepare marketing opportunity statements and facilitate productive stakeholder dialogues.
- Demonstrate ethical and social decision-making capacities.
- Institute effective communication strategies in a business environment marked by diverse perspectives.
- Analyze emerging marketing problems by applying current trends.
- Demonstrate professionalism when communicating with stakeholders.
- Contextually evaluate marketing decisions within the business environment.
- Career impact
Given the shift in customer decision-making inspired by digital media, exceptionally skilled marketing professionals stand to have an advantage in terms of career opportunities.
A projection by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics show that individuals with careers in marketing, advertising, promotions, as well as marketing managers will experience a 12% growth by 2022.
Given the increasing number new media outlets, job opportunities for public relations and fundraising managers is projected to record a 13% equivalent growth between 2012 and 2022. Also expected to grow are the employment opportunities for public relations specialists, which is estimated at 12% by 2022.
Also, while the continued rise in popularity of electronic media will saw a decline in print media volumes, projections show that advertising and promotion managers will record growth in other areas.
Azure’s MS in Marketing program, thanks to its knowledge strength and practical skills, will allow you to pursue a variety of exciting roles that will eventually lead to such career options as:
- Brand manager
- Marketing manager
- Advertising manager
- Channel manager
- Marketing strategist
- Account executive
Career options may require additional experience, training, or other factors beyond the successful completion of this hybrid marketing degree program.
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, “Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2014-15 Edition, Advertising, Promotions, and Marketing Managers,” on the Internet at www.bls.gov/ooh/management/advertising-promotions-and-marketing-managers.htm#tab-6 (viewed hybrid May 12, 2014). National long-term projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
†Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, “Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2014-15 Edition, Public Relations and Fundraising Managers,” on the Internet at www.bls.gov/ooh/management/public-relations-managers.htm (viewed hybrid April 1, 2015). National long-term projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
Save Time and Money on Your Degree
At Azure, we offer the latitude for you to transfer credit, which is a cost-efficient way to ensure that your education is free of unnecessary disruptions. Through this credit transfer, you can reduce your required coursework by applying eligible academic credits toward your Azure degree program.
- 30 total semester credits
- Core courses (27 sem. cr.)
- Capstone course (3 sem. cr.)
This sequence represents the minimum time to completion. Time to completion will vary by student, depending on individual progress and credits transferred, if applicable. For a personalized estimate of your time to completion, call an enrollment advisor at
|MRKT 6100||Integrated Marketing in the Digital Age||(3 sem. cr.)|
|MRKT 6110||Digital Marketing||(3 sem. cr.)|
|MRKT 6120||Relationship Marketing||(3 sem. cr.)|
|MRKT 6130||Communicating Using Social and Digital Media||(3 sem. cr.)|
|MRKT 6140||Market Research and Customer Insights||(3 sem. cr.)|
|MRKT 6150||Marketing Communications, Storytelling, and Persuasion||(3 sem. cr.)|
|MRKT 6160||Design Thinking: Strategy and the Creative Process||(3 sem. cr.)|
|MRKT 6170||Design Thinking: Strategy and the Creative Process||(3 sem. cr.)|
|MRKT 6180||Optimizing Marketing Performance||(3 sem. cr.)|
|MRKT 6900||From Marketing Strategy to Execution||(3 sem. cr.)|
Tuition & Fees
|Courses||30 total semester credit hours||$300 per semester hour||$9,000|
|Technology Fee||Per semester||$200||$1,000|
|Total with Transfer Credits†||$10,000|
*The time showed for tuition is the approximate minimum time to completion. Note that the duration varies from one student to another, and is a factor of among other things, individual progress and transferred credits where applicable. You may reach us on 123-456-5678 for a personalized estimate of your likely time to completion.
*The stated tuition rates and fees are subject to change. The figure does not include books and materials, which may cost between $1,000 to $1,400.
†Maximum transfer credit total includes reduction in technology fee as related to reduced number of courses over time