Jump start your career as an innovative leader who will create a new class of entrepreneurs capable of creating new products, services, and new ventures that serve your community and the globe.
Whether your goal is to launch your own firm, join a venture capital-backed startup, step into a business development role in a large corporate enterprise, contribute to a social enterprise or bring new innovative skills and associations to your family business, the Azure University MBA delivers essential theoretical, applied, and experiential learning to help you achieve your objectives
Our MBA program offers:
- Join small classes of motivated students
- Cutting-edge curriculum
- An innovative ecosystem
- Business Trips to the world economic forum and some of the leading-edge firms in USA and around the world
- Faculty with real word experience
- Harvard case studies
The MBA in Entrepreneurship programs at Azure University will equip students with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in small business and/or startup management. The comprehensive coursework tackles key topics like budgeting and finance, supply chain management, and information technology. The MBA in entrepreneurship program also connect students with the local business and international business community, allowing them to glean strategies and tricks of the trade from experienced small business and startup leaders.
The purpose of the Azure College School of Business Master of Science in Entrepreneurship is to develop students for work in a sector of the entrepreneurial and/or innovative professions.
A Master of Science graduate majoring in Entrepreneurship can expect to achieve the following learning objectives:
- Our graduates will have a strategic understanding of entrepreneurship and be able to take into account the relationships between this discipline and other areas of business to make holistic judgments when analyzing business situations.
- Our graduates will assess the interdependent, fast-changing, and diverse world of entrepreneurship, as well as global economic/financial interdependencies that signify current geopolitical, economic and financial relationships, to make business decisions that make a difference in the world.
- Our graduates will demonstrate critical thinking skills, making the intellectual connection between quantitative and qualitative tools, theories and context to properly and effectively solve problems and make decisions, as well as develop new and innovative business opportunities to strategically navigate the complex demands of the current and dynamic national and international business environments.
- Our graduates will travel to business forum in Asia to assess business and business environment.
- Our graduates will demonstrate ethical reasoning skills, understand social, civic, and professional responsibilities and aspire to add value to society.
- Our graduates will effectively communicate using business specific terminology in written and verbal form and facilitate information flow in a variety of organizational, social, and intercultural contexts.
|MBA 600||The Entrepreneurial Mindset||(3 sem. cr.)|
|MBA 610||Technology and Operations Management (TOM)||(3 sem. cr.)|
|MBA 620||Venture Capital - Entrepreneurial Financing||(3 sem. cr.)|
|MBA 630||FIELD Foundations I – Project||(3 sem. cr.)|
|MBA 640||Venture Capital, Private Equity Law and Taxation||(3 sem. cr.)|
|MBA 650||International Business Law||(3 sem. cr.)|
|MBA 660||Marketing Management||(3 sem. cr.)|
|MBA 670||Accounting for Decision Making||(3 sem. cr.)|
|MBA 680||Leadership and Organizational Behavior (LEAD)||(3 sem. cr.)|
|MBA 710||Logistic (and International Business)||(3 sem. cr.)|
|MBA 700||FIELD Global Immersions – Final Project||(6 sem. cr.)|
Tuition & Fees
|Courses||30 total semester credit hours||$300 per semester hour||$9,000|
|Technology Fee||Per semester||$200||$1,000|
|Total with Transfer Credits†||$10,000|
*The time showed for tuition is the approximate minimum time to completion. Note that the duration varies from one student to another, and is a factor of among other things, individual progress and transferred credits where applicable. You may reach us on 123-456-5678 for a personalized estimate of your likely time to completion.
*The stated tuition rates and fees are subject to change. The figure does not include books and materials, which may cost between $1,000 to $1,400.
†Maximum transfer credit total includes reduction in technology fee as related to reduced number of courses over time